Feb 28, 2015

Saying good bye, till September!

Somehow February passes by so quickly, an not necessary because it is missing a couple of days I think, but also because making art seems to seep it up.

Whatever the reason, I hope this past 28 days you had a wonderful time doing your thing, experimenting, learning something new... having fun!
Don't feel bad if you didn't finish the 29 faces, you can still keep posting as you go, and visit all the other bloggers to say hi, now that there is a bit more time :o)

I will be working on a FAQ to have handy the information ♥ 

We'll be back again in September!


Art by Happy Tiler, taken with permission

9 comments:

  1. Thank You Martha, thank You so much! This was amazin, fascinating and GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for hosting, driving, herding, and making these happen and making them so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Martha, for taking us through February, it has been so fun! I've been inspired by works of so many participants, learned a lot and just enjoyed.

    It's a nuisance that I haven't been able to leave a comment to some blogs even if I wanted to, due to different reasons, but I take the opportunity here and thank all the artists I've been visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this wonderful challenge. I did only 24 face but I will finish it. And it helped me to do at least 24. By the way I learned a lot.
    Greetings from Germany, Sabine
    P.S. See you again in September!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. EEEEEE! i love Happy Tiler's art!! Giggles, i love this one. Such a fun background too. This is such a confident work of art. :) Martha, THANK YOU for hosting & making this such a good space to be. i loved the challenge. See you again next year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, and I will keep going until I have 29 up (over halfway) thanks Martha, so many visitors/work/etc etc, kept me in slow mo, but checking out other posts now, you are a champion, your faces were as always, a joy to see!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been hoping to join this challenge and came to look up the blog now that September is fast approaching! There was nothing yet about September 2015, though, so I'd like to ask if you will be having this challenge this September. Please say yes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! ♥ ♥ ♥ I have been posting in FB I'm getting ready to make a post here in the blog lol So awesome you are joining!!!!

      Delete